I’m Kenny McDonald, author of Blether and Blogger – charting digital discovery, sharing social media musings. And a wee bit blethering too.
The verb blether is, for those like me interested enough to care, a traditional Scottish word meaning to chat, often at length with little substance…
Stuff I Do
By day I’m a Third Sector leader. I also know a bit about the public sector (especially health and social care), and social housing too.
Read more about.me/kennymcdonald.
Places I’ve been (and people I’ve loved working with)
- Current: Head of Marketing, Recruitment and Communications |Project Trust
- Previous: Senior Marketing Officer | NHS Health Scotland
- Previous: Corporate Communications Manager (Digital) | Scottish Government, secondment
- Communications Manager | NHS Health Scotland
- Senior Brand Manager | UK Department of Health
- Communications Development Officer | UK Department of Health
- Press Officer | UK Department of Health
- Media Officer | UK Department of Health
- Communications Officer | Hertfordshire County Council
- Marketing Assistant | Dundee Contemporary Arts
Bits of Paper (over which I sweated)
- Accredited Practitioner | Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- CIPR Diploma | London Metropolitan University
- Master of Arts (MA)(Hons), Politics with American Studies | University of Dundee
- HNC Social Science with Management | Dundee College